Once tile and grout gets dirty, it changes the look of everything around it.
Let Fresh Look ( formerly Sears) Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning take one more job off your hands (and knees) with a powerful, yet safe and gentle, cleaning process. Using a specially developed tile and grout cleaning solution and high-pressure, hot water rinse with a fully enclosed vacuum system, we can restore clean and gleam to all your ceramic tile and grout surfaces – bathroom floors, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryways, tiled halls, sunrooms, and more.
What we do:
- A thorough pre–inspection
- Apply a powerful cleaning solution on your tile and grout
- Use a high-pressure heated rinse to remove dirt and residue
- Keep it all under control in a fully-enclosed vacuum system
- Seal the tile grout to keep it cleaner and longer
- Clean up and perform a post-inspection
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Fresh Look (formerly Sears) Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning recommends using a sealer on your grout after it has been cleaned. This extra layer of protection seals the grout, making it resistant to spills and stains and easier to clean in the future – keeping the grout and the surface looking clean longer.